Moxa undertakes to repair products as per the terms and conditions stated below:
- Moxa will not charge to repair products that are under warranty.
- The warranty period for a product varies based on the category of product and the parts that need repair or replacement.
Check the warranty policy for details.
- Moxa will charge to repair products where the warranty period has expired, or have damage that is excluded from the warranty coverage (view exclusions).
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a Moxa Service Center and for any additional charges incurred, including customs duties.
- Moxa will cover the cost of shipping the repaired product back to the customer.
- Moxa will charge to repair products in the out-of-warranty period, or have damage not covered by the warranty.
- If repair charges will be incurred, Moxa will send a pro forma invoice listing all charges, and will wait for Customer approval before performing the repairs.
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to a Moxa Service Center and back to the Customer’s address after repairs, including any additional charges, such as customs duties.
After a product is received at a Moxa Service Center, it may take a few weeks to diagnose the problem, repair the product,
and ship the product back to the Customer. Moxa will ship all repaired items along with a repair report that details the
findings and actions taken.
Moxa will not take responsibility for and cannot guarantee:
- The return of product accessories that were shipped to Moxa without an associated RMA number.
- The retention of any data stored in internal and/or external storage devices shipped with the product.
- The safe transit of the product. The Customer agrees to insure the product for its transit or take responsibility for any loss or damage to the product during transit.
Questions? Please see our RMA FAQ